Monday, October 18, 2010

Software CEO Joke




A software company CEO died in a car accident. He found himself in purgatory being sized up by God…”Well, I’m really confused on this call, I’m not sure whether to send you to heaven or hell. After all ,you helped society much by helping Bill Gates in putting a computer in almost every home in the world, and but troubled some. I’m going to do something I’ve never done before. In your case,I`m going to let you decide where you want to go!”
CEO replied “ Well, thanks God. What`s the difference between two?”
God said “I’m letting you to visit both which will help you to take decision”.CEO went to hell first,he found it beautiful,clean,there were thousands of beautiful women rounding around.He was pleased,then he went to heaven,it was full of angles.CEO thought hell is the best and he told God and went to hell.
After some days,God went to see him,he found CEO very anguish .When God asked him how he feeling,CEO replied “This is cheating,this is not what I expected,what about that place I saw”.God said “That was screen saver”.s
                                      
                              

No comments: